- Prepare your tools for insertion scleral lens such as a plunger (suction cup), mirror, saline, lens case, solution.
- Always washing your hands with soap.
- Drying your hands with a lint-free towel or paper towel before touching the lenses.
- Insert your right lens first.
From : www.dmeyemd.com
RGP lens insertion
- Place your right lens on your right index finger.
- Use both hands to hold your upper and lower eyelids.
- Keep both eyes open, look straight ahead into the mirror.
- Gently place the lens onto the center of your eye, then release eyelids.
- Look down and close your eyes.